I. Scope of Application
II. Collection, Processing and Utilization of Personal Data
When you negotiate business with MSM or participate in various activities of MSM, we will ask you to provide the necessary personal data depending on the nature of the business or activity, and process and use your personal data within the scope of the specific purpose. Without your written consent, MSM will not use your personal data for other purposes.
If you contact MSM by telephone, fax, or the website mailbox of MSM, please provide the correct telephone number, fax number, or email address for us to reply to your inquiry.
While processing your personal data, MSM will abide by relevant procedures and internal operating standards, and provide necessary access control depending on the requirements of information security.
Where you simply browse our website or download files, MSM will not collect any personally identifiable information from you.
III. Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
MSM will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private companies or public agencies. However, those with legal basis or contractual obligations are not subject to this limitation.
The circumstances of the proviso in the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
1. Cooperate with lawful investigations by judicial authorities.
2. Cooperate with the investigation or use of the competent authorities according to their powers or duties (such as the National Audit Office or CPAs).
3. Disclosing your personal data based on a good-faith belief that disclosure of your personal data is required by law.
4. Where it is considered necessary for MSM to identify, contact, or take legal action to disclose your personal data after the analysis of MSM, provided that your behavior on the website of MSM violates the terms of service of MSM or may damage or hinder the rights and interests of MSM or any other third parties.
5. Where it is considered necessary for MSM to provide your personal data based on the contractual requirement of the outsourcing relationship. Where MSM entrusts a third party with the collection, processing, or use of your personal data, MSM will be responsible for the supervision and management of the said third party or individuals.
Based on the needs of the internal management of the website and the provision of the best customized service, the website of MSM will write cookies in your browser and read and record the IP address, online time of the viewer, and the number of visits to each piece of information to conduct aggregate analysis of website traffic and internet behavior surveys. However, we will not use this server log to analyze "individual" visitors.
In the event that you do not want to accept the writing of cookies, you may disable the writing of cookies but this will also make some functions of the website unavailable to you.
V. Server Log
When you use our website through a browser, application, or other client terminals, our server will automatically record certain technical information such as your web page request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date, and time the request was sent. This server log is only used as a reference for server management and we will not use this server log to analyze "individual" visitors.
1. All content published on the website of the Mustard Seed Mission (hereinafter referred to as "MSM"), including its text descriptions, photography, pictures, audio recordings, images, audio-visual and other information, etc., are protected by copyright law. Institutes, schools, companies or individuals may use the information on the website of MSM, but shall not exceed the norms of copyright law.
2. The cooperative or contracted unit of the Mustard Seed Mission may use the works published in the name of MSM on MSM website within the scope of authorization. However, when using the aforementioned works of MSM, please indicate the source. In the event that the users need to use the information on MSM website, reproduce part or all of the content, make derivative products, disseminate to others, or make value-added applications, except that the relevant information cannot be changed, please respect the copyright of MSM and obtain the consent of MSM in advance.
3. In the event that the content on the website of MSM contains the works of other copyright owners, the consent of the copyright owner should be obtained before publication.
II. Links to MSM Website
For the convenience of Internet users, the website of MSM only provides links to relevant websites. MSM is not responsible for the use of the content of the website and nor guarantee its accuracy, timeliness, completeness and security.
MSM will try its best to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the information provided on MSM website. However, the relevant content may be updated or revised at any time according to the actual situation, and MSM is not responsible for prior notice. Users should take care to obtain the latest information, understand the meaning and use of relevant information, and use relevant information correctly to avoid improper interpretation.
IV. Information Security Policy
The operation, protection, responsibilities, education & training, access control, and other management of the information security on this website are all controlled in accordance with the relevant information security regulations of MSM.