Children and youth under 16 years old from families as listed below:
1. Single-parent households: Parents are either divorced or separated, or one parent is
deceased, absent, or has abandoned childcare responsibilities.
2. Parentless families: both parents are deceased, or have abandoned their parenting roles.
Parents are in prison, suffer from serious illness, mental disease, drug/alcohol addiction,
or a combination of these challenges.
3. Financial difficulties: Parents suffer long-term unemployed due to serious illness, mental
disease, or drug/alcohol addiction. Parents’incomes are not enough to support their
family. Parents cannot support their family due to sudden disasters or accidents.
• Living expense subsidies
• High school, vocational school, and college scholarships
• Regular home visits
• Assistance with incidents including accidents and emergency
• Goods supply delivery
• Evangelical camps, Christmas and holiday parties
• Psychological/Christian faith counseling
• Parental education and counseling
I want to Sponsor A Child: