“Company starts from a heart.”
A group of youths from broken families and they have their own stories. When we accompany those youth, we saw hopeless in their eyes. While they live in the Pei-Hsin, they feel secure and have a rest. Although their future is uncertainty, we would like to walk with them to find out their own ways, to develop their ability and create their own value.
1. Home capacity：Maximum 14 persons.
2. Target Service Group:
• Based on the regulation or by professional assessment to qualify the boys over 12 years
old and less than 18 years old who need emergent or temporary home protection.
• According to the article 69 of “The Protection of Children and Youths Welfare and Rights
Act, each boy, between the age of 18-20 needs emergency placements for protection.
• Families without caring function.
• According to Judicial Yuan Interpretation No. 664, Juvenile court is legally responsible for
young people with regular truancy or running away from home.
• Based on the guidelines for investigation of missing people, reported missing young people
are recovered by police if family members failed to contact or retrieve the youth.
• Department of Social Welfare social workers assess the need for emergency or short-term
placement in accordance.
• To provide a short-term shelter for youth’s placement and daily care, counseling and
• To provide each case a professional counseling services (including regular meetings, group
activities, individual plan and dealing with emergencies), making records for regular cases
evaluation, and cooperating with the social worker, who is in charge of the public sector, to
set and execute placement program.
• Based on individual needs, we arrange suitable activities and courses to help youth back to
• To connect with medical resources and to build a medical treatment network for maintaining
youth’s health needs.