Vocational Training Team
Vocational training team provides not only young people between age 15 to 20, but also women with financial pressure and aboriginals career counseling in terms of social enterprise working model.
• Our services are based on a social enterprise business model to create four business-related
items such as baking, coffee, biking, and hand-made crafts. Those revenues will continue to
support our social welfare services, so that our services can be sustainable.
• We plan executive service projects and offer training courses to assist vulnerable people
vocational, technical training and to enhance their employability. So that they have
opportunities to be hired or to start their own businesses.
• Services: the public
• Vocational training: people who need vocational skills
Retreat Center Team
• Providing accommodation and dining services to churches, social welfare organizations and
• Providing meeting room, church, and classrooms rental services